Yesterday was Wyatt’s 14th birthday so I made him this fun Rick and Morty Card. Do you know how hard it is to find a pre-made Rick and Morty card? It’s pretty hard!
But no worries — I had fun painting a portal background and making a couple figures by printing and coloring them with my Copic markers. See how I did it in the video below:
Here are the supplies I used to make this card:
- 6 x 9 inch watercolor paper
- Sakura portable watercolor set
- Rick and Morty coloring page
- Neenah solar white 80 lb. paper
- Assorted Copic markers
- Kelly Purkey Admit One alphabet stamps: no longer available (sorry!)
- Hero Arts white embossing powder
- 1 inch foam tape
Here are a couple more close-up views of the card!
This video includes affiliate links. Thanks for supporting my small business!