Have you seen Frozen 2 yet? Augie and I went to see it Sunday night and we LOVED it!
Anna! Elsa! Olaf! That cute little fire lizard whose name I don’t know!
To channel some of that excitement I made a Frozen lunch and I’ve got a video showing YOU how to do it right here:
The best part? There’s no fancy sandwich or rice art in this bento so it’s actually, really, truly, realistic to make it on a weekday morning. Hooray!
Supplies used in this video (some of these are affiliate links):
- Yumbox Original: https://amzn.to/2LKGt4m
- Frozen icing decorations: https://www.joann.com/wilton-disney-f…
- Frozen cupcake picks: https://www.joann.com/wilton-disney-f…
- Snowflake sprinkles: https://amzn.to/33UMO5k
- Winter sprinkle variety bottle: https://amzn.to/32OtPIg
- Michael’s stamping snowflake: https://www.michaels.com/assorted-sno…
- More Frozen-themed cupcake toppers and whatnot: https://amzn.to/2r7SsTh
- R&M Snowflake cutter set: https://amzn.to/2CS7MGc
- More fun bento ideas can be found in my book, Everyday Bento: https://amzn.to/35aqMvK