The five weeks of giveaways to celebrate the release of my book, Everyday Bento: 50 Cute and Yummy Lunches to Go continues! Today I’m sharing a video tutorial showing how to make the Autumn Leaf Bento (p. 82) from the book. Learn to make squirrel sandwiches and bell pepper leaves. I’ll also show you a technique to keep apples from turning brown!
Want to make this lunch yourself? Enter below to win all the supplies you need:
- One (1) copy of Everyday Bento: 50 Cute and Yummy Lunches to Go
- One (1) yubo Lunchbox – Thanks to yubo for sponsoring this giveaway!
- One (1) set of IKEA Drommar pastry cutters
- One (1) set of Wilton Harvest Mini Cutters
- One (1) set of Autumn-themed decorative picks – Thanks to All Things for Sale/Bento USA for sponsoring this giveaway!
To enter, follow the directions in the Rafflecopter widget below (this giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only):