The last giveaway of the week is one that I put together just for fun! I’m going to go all Oprah on you today and give away a fantastic set of some of my most favorite bento gear. These aren’t necessarily the most practical items in my bento collection, but they are the things I reach for over and over to make my kids lunches cute and fun.
This kit was provided by my favorite online bento shop, All Things for Sale. If you are a regular Wendolonia reader, you may have noticed that I link up to this store all the time. The reason I do is because All Things for Sale is awesome. They have a huge selection of bento gear with tons of products I’ve never seen anywhere else. They also charge very reasonable prices for the items in their shop. The shipping is fast and the customer service is top-notch. When I go shopping for bento gear, this is the place I spend my money.
Soooooooo, what’s in this fabulous, fun kit? Let me tell you:
- Lego-style Bento Box — My boys love Legos so they love it when I send this box.
- Lego-style Cutlery — A perfect match to go with the Lego box. We often use these at home as well as when I pack lunches.
- CuteZCute Cutter — One of the all around best cutters out there! Use the outline cutter to cut the bread for a sandwich, then choose one of the four inner plates to cut or stamp an animal face on it. Bonus: a CuteZCute sandwich fits perfectly in the Lego box.
- Cute Animal Food Dividers — Separate your damp stuff from your crunchy stuff or your sweet stuff from your savory stuff with these adorable food dividers.
- Cute Animal Fork Picks — All of the other animals are happy, so why is the giraffe so sad?
- Star Silicone cups — Round silicone cups are practical, but star-shaped ones are fun!
- Bunny and Bear Egg Molds — OK, I admit that I don’t use these very often but it’s not for lack of trying! My boys just refuse to eat hard-boiled eggs so these sweet little molded eggs don’t show up in their lunches very often. But do you want to know a secret? I make bunny and bear eggs for myself to eat at home. It’s a fact.
All of these items are fun on their own and together they make a fantastic starter set for someone who is just starting out with bento lunches. Or, if you’ve got a few cute lunches under your belt (ha! see what I did there?) they are a great way to bring even more cute to your lunch box. Altogether this kit is valued at just a little less than $50!
Enter to win it below:
Don’t forget to enter the other giveaways I’m hosting this week:
Disclosure: AllThingsForSale provided the items for this giveaway. Though there are affiliate links in this post, I have not been compensated in any other way. I say a lot of very nice things about their store up above, but no one coerced me — I love shopping there and these are my true feelings.