We’re in the home stretch heading toward Valentine’s Day and I’m still cranking out the heart-themed meals, so it was a no-brainer for me to participate in this week’s Muffin Tin Monday. I made this snack tray and put it out on the kitchen table to hold everyone over until it was time to go out for a pizza dinner Saturday night. There’s nothing too fancy here. In fact, most everything I included here is included in the list of 10 Ideas for Valentine’s Lunches I posted last week. Here’s what we had:
- Triscuits with cheddar hearts
- Small PB&J heart sandwiches with a cut-out filled with sprinkles
- Sugar snap peas on a decorative pick
- coconut “yogurt” with sprinkles
- strawberry hearts
- ranch dressing to dip the peas
I’m linking up to Muffin Tin Monday on Another Lunch. If you’d like to see more cute muffin tins you should head on over to check them out!