I thought I’d give monthly updates on the goals I’ve set for myself for 2010. I’m happy to report that I’ve completed several items on my list, started a few more and that I’ve laid the groundwork for some others.
- #14 Finish my project 365 blog posts. Ta da! I wrapped up the year with my final post earlier this month.
- #15 Finish the fingerless mitts I started before Christmas. I finished these blue arm warmers this month too.
- #67 Start Weight Watchers again. I’m all signed up and I’ve been going to meetings but I’ll admit I’ve been lacking the motivation to really make the program work for me. Baby steps.
- #3 Find five reliable, healthy, delicious soup recipes. I’ve tried several soup recipes this month, but I’ve only found one so far that I plan to make again. A White Chicken Chili recipe in a Prevention magazine Slow Cooker cookbook.
- #11 Assemble Project 365 scrapbook. I’ve started working on my 2009 Project 365 scrapbook. I’ll post more on this later when I’m a little farther along.
- #12 Do another photo-a-day project. Another one I’ve started — I’ve been posting my photos as in weekly posts again.
- #19 Make a softie for my niece-to-be. My sister-in-law is due with her first baby in just two weeks! I’ve got a welcome home project under way and I’m hoping Erin can keep that baby inside long enough for me to finish it. (Sorry, Erin — I know you’re ready to burst, but I have just a leeetle more sewing to do….)
- #29 Add five new foods to Wyatt’s eating repertoire. Big progress here! Wyatt has been very good about trying new foods in the past few months and he’s started enjoying a few new things if they’re prepared just right. So far he’s partially changed his mind about snap peas, ranch dressing and chicken! I’m not saying these are officially foods he’ll eat yet, but it’s a start.
- #55 Find my copy of Wreck This Journal and wreck it. I found the book buried in a pile on my desk and I’ve done a few pages in it.
- #21 Make at least 30 scrapbook layouts. I plan to make significant progress on this one in February! I signed up for Lain Ehmann’s Layout a Day Challenge (also referred to as “LOAD”) and while I’m not sure if I can actually make 28 layouts next month, I’m expecting to get quite a few done.
- #25 Make some felt flower barrettes. I’m hoping to make one of these beautiful rose barrettes this month too.
- # 39 Take Wyatt to the King Tut exhibit. We’re planning to do this the week of the 15th when Wyatt is off school.