I don’t know if it’s possible for me to love this idea any more than I do: Mama Merit Badges. For anyone who has ever survived:
- an epic public tantrum
- poop that came out of the neck of the onesie
- your toddler telling the elderly woman in front of you in the checkout line that he has beer in his sippy cup
- one hour nursing sessions 10 times per day
- random, creepy guys pinching your newborn’s cheek
- pinning your already terrified child down to a table so he’ll hold still for a chest x-ray at 1 a.m.
- a pony stepping on your foot at your baby’s first birthday party.
Hey look! I should get one of each, because all of those things have happened to me in my first three years of motherhood.